Facebook Programmatic Advertising
The key to creating profitable and consistent Facebook ads in 2021 is through optimized hyper-targeting and advanced automated rules that tracks performance around the clock and can apply the right changes to your campaigns on the go.
Mastering Facebook ads in 2021
Whether you are just starting or have established your business ten years ago, you are still able to grow your business with Facebook. If you haven’t created your Facebook business page, this is your first step. From there, you can create advertisements following your schedule and budget. By paying attention to your customers’ needs and wants, you will be able to develop some of the most profitable campaigns for your business.
This book uses many complex yet easy-to-apply strategies and relies heavily on automation rules to ensure maximum accuracy in measuring key performance indicators for your business.
The key to creating profitable and consistent Facebook ads in 2021 is through optimized hyper-targeting and advanced automated rules that tracks performance around the clock and can apply the right changes to your campaigns on the go. Once you have your ideal audience in place, you will want to create a detailed marketing plan.
By following the strategies outlined in this book, you will be able to not only create profitable ads, but also scale them both horizontally and vertically. After you develop your first strategy (vertical block), you’ll have to test how profitable it is by measuring key indicators (ex: CPC, CPM, CTR, Frequency, etc,.) Don’t worry, if you have no idea what these indicators are, this book covers it all.
So once you are profitable in your first strategy, you’ll be able to scale it vertically (increasing budget and efforts by at least +20%). If you’re still profitable after 72 hours, you can re-increase by another +20% and measure profitability after another 72 hours.
At this point, we can safely assume that you have planned, designed, tested, and optimized your first campaign (vertical block). Now you can move on to horizontal scaling. In short, horizontal scaling is developing another vertical block (new ad campaign), and repeat all the steps taken in the first campaign and apply it here, and then keep repeating again with new different campaigns, increasing overall profits consistently in the long-run.
This book will teach you:
- Important guidelines to advertising on Facebook
- How to design a high-converting Facebook page
- How to define a hyper-targeted Facebook audience
- How to develop custom automation rules using AI
- How to create custom and look-alike audiences
- How to design visually appealing ad creatives
- How to write persuasive & high-converting ad copies
- How to properly test your Facebook ads periodically
- How to effectively measure your key performance indicators
- How to scale your profitable ads (horizontally & vertically)
- How to effectively re-target the right audiences
- How to troubleshoot your Facebook campaigns & ads
What you will also get:
- Guide to Facebook Programmatic Advertising (114 pages)
- Detailed industry benchmarks & data analysis for 2021 (downloadable PDF)
- The ultimate Facebook advertising planner (to plan and manage your ads)
- Enhanced budget allocation and ad spend management system
ePUB, Kindle, PDF (DRM-free)
UCX Media Inc
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.